1. At time of booking a deposit of 1 night’s fee is required to confirm your reservation and the balance is due 6 weeks prior to arrival. If the booking is made less than 6 weeks from date of arrival then the full price is payable at point of booking. The completion of the booking form accepts the terms and conditions stated here.
2. No booking is confirmed until an email has been received from The Steading@Barmore
3. If a booking is cancelled less than 40 days before arrival then a charge equal to 50% of the stay will be made.
If a booking is cancelled less than 30 days before arrival then a charge equal to the full booking amount will be made.
If a booking is cancelled 40 or more days before arrival then a charge equal to the first night of the stay will be made.
4. If the dates in question are later re-booked, there will be a refund of 90% of monies paid.
5. If payment is not received according to this schedule your booking will be deemed to be cancelled.
Arrival & Departure
1. Your accommodation will be available from 3pm on the date of arrival and you are asked to leave not later than 10am on departure day. However, it is usually possible to have access sooner than the time specified. Please enquire nearer the time.
2. We ask that you leave the property in the same condition as you find it. Please check the information folder for more details.
1. Well behaved pets are welcome. Please follow the guidance contained in the Pet Welcome Basket in the property.
2. Each unit is booked for the occupancy not exceeding the number of bed spaces – generally 2/4. Please enquire if extra bed is possible.
3. There is a no smoking policy in all units.
4. Please advise us in good time of any damage or breakages to fixtures or equipment – no matter how small – so that this can be remedied before the next guests arrive. Credit card details will be held to cover a good house-keeping bond to a maximum of £300 for the duration of your stay. This will only be charged if you are required to pay the cost of any damage (excludes a broken cup, plate or glass deemed normal wear and tear)